Goal Area 7: Infrastructure
Goal 1: Create and research capital improvements for the Carmel campus
- To enhance the mission and student experience at Carmel Catholic
- Reduce Carmel Catholic’s carbon footprint by researching and implementing alternative sources of energy.
- Increase LED lighting within the building
- Research options for alternative energy-related to solar energy
- Explore on-campus housing options related to International and other student populations
- Research possibilities for on-campus housing for International students
- Open on-campus housing for other student populations which geographic distance is a barrier for attendance to Carmel
- Create a new, formal student union
Goal 2: Explore opportunities to create a program which would expand the Catholic high
school student experience for students with special needs.
- To invite a broader base of students to experience a Carmel Catholic education.
- Align with Brand and Enrollment, Catholic Identity, Advancement, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Offer the option of a certificate program