Goal Area 2: Buildings and Grounds
Goal 1: Develop new campus master plan
- Objective 1.1. Recruit new committee members for plan review and development.
- Objective 1.2. Develop plans for multiple sections of the master plan: plant, grounds, and interior spaces and report to the CCHS president.
Goal 2. Determine Project for the next major capital campaign
- Objective 2.1. Create a campaign committee to define key improvement items that are part of campaign and present a report.
Goal 3. Head of maintenance and business manager to develop routine maintenance plan and present plan to building and grounds committee.
- Objective 3.1. Determine which jobs are kept in-house vs. outsourced. Cost analysis to be completed on all major items (e.g., yearly painting, weekly mowing, bathroom updates, etc.).
- Objective 3.2. Based on new routine maintenance plan, identify how many FTEs are needed based on items determined to stay in-house. Consider what specialty skills are needed.