Goal Area 6: Brand and Enrollment
Goal 1: Increase brand awareness
- To elevate the value of Carmel as a distinct choice for prospective families.
- Align with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Academics
- Research current brand awareness among various constituent groups.
- Strengthen brand communication among faculty, staff, and administration.
- Create a monthly communication dashboard to track digital marketing and traditional marketing metrics.
- Create traditional media benchmark metrics to measure brand communication reach.
- Research, create and implement email and social media brand standards across channels.
- Expand Marketing/Communications operations, social media engagement staffing.
Goal 2: Develop a strategic lifecycle engagement plan for Carmel families.
- To increase recruitment and retention through sustained meaningful connection.
- Align with Advancement
- Create a formal, cross-departmental, retention plan.
- Communicate it within the Carmel Community.
- Recruit more Carmel constituents into the role of Ambassador.
- Engage ambassador groups at every stage of the lifecycle tailoring outreach to recruit, retain and sustain relationships.
- Create engagement plans for each ambassador/audience connection.
Goal 3: Expand channels of entry to Carmel
- Intention: To open recruitment opportunities for increased enrollment.
- Align with Student Life
- Utilize and formalize Fine Arts, Athletics, and Faith Development Partnerships as recruitment tools.
- Utilize and formalize Summer School and Summer Athletic Camps and Clubs and Activities as recruitment tools.
- Identify and establish new channels of interest for the purpose of student recruitment.