Will YOU be the one to find her? Join the excitement with our Queen of Hearts Raffle, a game of chance made popular for its record jackpot prizes. Proceeds benefit tuition assistance and student programming.
Carmel Catholic High School Home
The coveted National Blue Ribbon School award affirms the hard work of students, educators, families, and communities in creating safe and welcoming schools where students master challenging and engaging content. Carmel Catholic is one of six high schools in the nation to receive this award five times.
Join us to be inspired, to grow in faith and to encounter Christ. All events are free of charge and open to the public.
In 2018, our Board of Directors embarked on a journey to create a new five-year strategic plan centered on enhancing the student experience and improving the quality of our education. Thanks to their leadership, we have set a course of forward movement to be a stronger, student-centered school grounded in our BVM and Carmelite faith.
The Carmel Catholic Athletic Booster Club is dedicated to the promotion of the athletic programs at Carmel Catholic High School. Through volunteerism, fundraising, and planned giving, the student-athletes of Carmel Catholic are advantaged by the generosity of the Athletic Booster Club membership, who serve to support and inspire the Corsair athletic community.
Single-game ticket sales for all Carmel Catholic regular-season home games have moved exclusively online—cash will no longer be accepted—which will help to deliver a more efficient, safe, and fan-friendly event experience.
It was an honor to welcome Bishop Grob to campus on August 30 to celebrate the Mass of the Holy Spirit.
The Christian Service program is a time-honored tradition at Carmel and in an effort to respond to the new dynamics and needs of our students and families, we have redesigned the program. We are shifting our focus to intentionality, reflection, and relationship building. The goal of this program is to further enable our students to become an incarnation of Christ in the world today, bringing their individual experiences and God-given gifts to those they serve in order to impact our world for the greater good.
Since the start of the 2020-21 school year, six Carmel Catholic students, Amira Kareem '23, Rogelio Vargas '23, Alessandra Gonzalez '23, Jacob Delos Reyes '23, Che’Nyeah Bates '23, and Evelyn Manzanarez '23, have been participating in a novel pilot program designed to mentor young, underrepresented persons in science.
Our School At A Glance
- Carmel Catholic Community Our welcoming and inclusive community spans nearly six decades and is made up of 1,150 students and more than 16,000 alumni.
- College Preparatory We offer a robust curriculum that prepares students to excel in college. Our College and Career Resource Center provides families with countless resources.
- Mission and Values Above All Building a sense of purpose in our students is at the heart of Carmel Catholic. Our faculty and staff empower students to become servant leaders.
- Embracing Our Catholic Identity We offer daily opportunities for prayer and reflection. Students share their talents with the community through our Christian Service Program.
- Four-Time Blue Ribbon Winner We are one of less than 10 schools nationwide to receive the prestigious Blue Ribbon School Award from the U.S. Department of Education four times.
- Students Are Involved The student experience is enhanced by countless activities both inside and outside the classroom, including fine arts, athletics, fundraisers and social events.