Each week the Fine Arts YouTube channel will highlight performances by several of our talented seniors on Wednesdays at 7 pm. Check out their impressive performances and support our students!
Carmel Catholic High School Home
BELONG, the Photography 3 Honors' community portrait series debuted on Instagram on May 13. Check out @cchsphotodesign for daily posts of our students and faculty who participated in the international photography project.
After their March 13 sectional competition was delayed and then shifted to online, Carmel's Academic Challenge team placed second overall to advance to the state competition, held virtually May 18-22.
Students are continuing to serve others through Christian Service during this stay at home time.
Color in the Crossroads is a coloring book created by 3 Stars Design Co., a student-run graphic design collaborative. During uncertain and difficult times, we encourage the Carmel community of all ages to use these designs as a resource to practice mindfulness, creativity and prayerful reflection.
Benjamin Geoffroy '20 is among roughly 1,000 corporate-sponsored scholarship winners in the 65th annual National Merit Scholarship Program. Recipients can use these awards for any regionally accredited U.S. college or university, according to the National Merit Scholarship Corporation (NMSC).
When campus re-opens, students, staff and visitors will experience two new art installations in the north and south crossroads containing elements that depict our school’s founding orders, the Order of Carmelites (O.Carm.) and the Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary (BVM).
Every May for the past 40 years, Carmel Catholic students have walked as a community for our annual Walkathon. This year, we will continue this community event as a virtual walk to raise much-needed emergency relief funds for Carmel Catholic families impacted by COVID-19.
#GivingTuesdayNow is a global day of giving and unity that will take place on May 5 as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19. If you are able, please support your fellow Corsairs through giving to the Corsairs for Corsairs Fund.
A number of our families are experiencing personal and financial hardships during these uncertain times. Carmel Catholic remains committed to maintaining its ability to meet demonstrated student financial aid needs so that current students and the newly admitted Class of 2024 can access a Carmel Catholic education. To address these challenges, we are launching a new initiative: the Corsairs for Corsairs Fund.
Time: 10 AM – 11 AM
Location: Glen Flora Country Club
Our School At A Glance
- Carmel Catholic Community Our welcoming and inclusive community spans nearly six decades and is made up of 1,150 students and more than 16,000 alumni.
- College Preparatory We offer a robust curriculum that prepares students to excel in college. Our College and Career Resource Center provides families with countless resources.
- Mission and Values Above All Building a sense of purpose in our students is at the heart of Carmel Catholic. Our faculty and staff empower students to become servant leaders.
- Embracing Our Catholic Identity We offer daily opportunities for prayer and reflection. Students share their talents with the community through our Christian Service Program.
- Four-Time Blue Ribbon Winner We are one of less than 10 schools nationwide to receive the prestigious Blue Ribbon School Award from the U.S. Department of Education four times.
- Students Are Involved The student experience is enhanced by countless activities both inside and outside the classroom, including fine arts, athletics, fundraisers and social events.