Tuition and Finances
- Annual: One installment, paid by July 1st*
- Semi-Annual: Two installments, paid by July 1st and December 1st
- Monthly: Ten installments, billed from July through April**
- $0 - $49,999 | 104 students
- $50,000 - $79,999 | 69 students
- $80,000 - $119,999 | 67 students
- Greater than $120,000 | 55 students
- Most recent federal wage and tax statement (ex: IRS Form W-2)
- Most recent federal tax return (ex: IRS Form 1040)
Grants & Scholarships
- 97-99th percentile | $2,500 per year
- 94-96th percentile | $1,500 per year
- 90-93rd percentile | $1,000 per year
- St. Joseph Parish Scholarship: Awarded annually to one SJCS graduate of each gender, this scholarship is funded by St. Joseph Catholic School in Libertyville.
- Gorman Sullivan, O Carm. Memorial Scholarship: Awarded annually to one St. Mary of Vernon member, this scholarship is funded by the parish's Men's Club.
Student fundraising helps provide funds to meet the school’s needs that tuition does not fully cover. There is a $1,200 gap between tuition received by the school and the school's actual cost to educate each student. To help offset the annual difference, students are required to participate in two fundraising activities during each school year.
These additional funds impact our student’s everyday experience at Carmel:
- Tuition assistance throughout the year – one out of four students receive tuition assistance
- Annual improvements to academic instruction
- Co-curricular activities in sports, fine arts and student clubs
- Campus facilities improvements
- Street Scenes Ad Drive – $200 minimum per student
- Carmel Catholic Walkathon – $75 minimum per student