Our rich tradition of academic distinction and vibrant Catholic identity are matched by our innovative programming crafted to prepare our students to develop minds to lead and hearts to serve in our global society.
Five-Time National Blue Ribbon School
Each year the U.S. Department of Education seeks out and celebrates great American schools, schools demonstrating that all students can achieve to high levels. The coveted National Blue Ribbon School award affirms the hard work of students, educators, families, and communities in creating safe and welcoming schools where students master challenging and engaging content.
As one of two private schools nationally to have earned this award on five occasions, Carmel Catholic provides students with the academic rigor, artistic exploration, and spiritual enrichment to prepare graduates for college, and beyond.
At a Glance
- 100% Graduation Rate – 99% College Bound, 1% Military Bound
- ACT Prep class offered during the school day – students regularly perform in the top 20th percentile, with several earning top scores
- More than $49 million in college scholarships awarded to the class of 2022
- Extensive curriculum offering 22 Dual Credit, 21 AP, 75 honors and 92 upper college prep and college prep courses
- High achieving students can earn college credit while at Carmel through Dual Credit courses offered through Milwaukee School of Engineering, Loyola University and College of Lake County
- Engineering Center provides state-of-the-art resources and learning spaces - named a Project Lead the Way Distinguished School for increasing student access, engagement and achievement in engineering
- Robotics teams have won state, national and world competitions – most recently winning state in 2022.
- Partnered with Stanford University's STEP-UP Program to help underrepresented students break into STEM careers
- Dedicated and caring faculty, 75% of which have advanced degrees.
Congratulations to the 715 students named to the honor roll for their excellent academic achievement during the Spring 2022 semester. View honor roll.