Goal Area 5: Enrollment Management and External Communications
Goal 1. Increase volunteerism at Carmel and create a plan for measuring growth annually.
- Objective 1.1 Increase volunteer participation of current parents and determine a goal.
- Objective 1.2. Increase volunteer participation for alumni and determine goal.
- Objective 1.3. Develop a marketing plan/ strategy for all target volunteer groups.
Goal 2. Develop an optimal enrollment plan with targets for recruitment by diversity, scholarship, need, international students, and local geography.
- Objective 2.1. Begin outreach prior to 5th grade.
- Objective 2.2. Identify the target market for student recruitment (to include diversity, financial need, academic reach, special needs, international, and geographic location).
- Objective 2.3. Determine student enrollment capacity ranges based on target decisions.
- Objective 2.4. Complete a cost analysis review on current and potential enrollment scenarios and staffing requirements based on the results of EMEC Objective 2.3 (student enrollment capacity).
Goal Area 3. Create and implement a student retention plan.
- Objective 3.1. Conduct a study to identify why students leave Carmel and present to president and principal.
- Objective 3.2. Document current procedures; review and analyze current retention activities.
Goal Area 4. Develop a community outreach and engagement plan.
- Objective 4.1. Identify adult opportunities/adult enrichment programs.
- Objective 4.2. Identify potential community event partnerships.
Goal 5. Develop and begin implementation of a plan to increase relationships and connections with feeder schools, both parochial and public, and parish partners.
- Objective 5.1. Work with individual parish leaders to develop a partnership plan for each parish, which includes opportunities for formal and informal involvement plans.