Goal Area 5: Advancement
Goal 1: Increase advancement revenue and donor engagement.
- To invite donor participation and cultivate new donors to expand advancement funding.
- Increase Scholarship & Annual Fund Cultivation and Contributions
- Increase Major Gifts ($10k) Contributions, Planned Giving, and Donor Participation.
- Increase Alumni Cultivation & Giving.
- Launch Capital Improvement Campaigns as identified.
- Increase Corporate/Community revenue
- Develop an overall fundraising strategy for all events.
Goal 2: Strengthen engagement and community outreach.
- To improve the “community feel” and connectivity of the CCHS community.
- Align with Brand and Enrollment and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Improve the "Community Feel" at CCHS with an inclusion and diversity focus.
- Increase networking opportunities.
- Increase community impact and visibility.
Goal 3: Create a cultivation strategy for giving.
- To create a sense of belonging and member value with a clear path for giving progression.
- Develop and promote the membership benefits at each giving level of the Carmel Society
- Ignite new donor participation.
- Promote alumni connections to Carmel and philanthropy.
Goal 4: Increase volunteerism for alumni and parents.
- To create a volunteer-friendly experience for all community members strengthening relationships.
- Align with Academics, Student Life, Brand and Enrollment
- Optimize volunteer processes, tracking mechanisms & recognition.
- Cultivate alumni volunteer opportunities.
- Promote awareness and participation opportunities for current parents.