The choral music program includes courses open to students without prior high school choral experience as well as those designed for students who have at least one year of high school choral experience or the equivalent. Opportunities abound for on and off-campus performances.
- Cultivates attitudes and the application to the learning process of the experiences that occur through contact with aesthetic objects.
- Enriches the student's creative, social, academic, spiritual and practical development.
- Fosters a strong work ethic, a sense of community, confidence and self-esteem.
- Develops a student's ability to respond to something good or beautiful.
- Develops the skills necessary to either follow careers and/or vocations in music in order to enrich the student's life.
Check out a few of our performances!