The Carmel Catholic High School Job Fair
- The Carmel Catholic High School Job Fair
- 5/19/2021, 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Carmel Catholic High School
“CARMEL STUDENTS MAKE GREAT EMPLOYEES”
Come find out why at The Carmel Catholic High School Job Fair, Wednesday, May 19,
Carmel Catholic has creative, resourceful and responsible students who would be wonderful ambassadors for your company, will serve your customers well and make your business look great.
Many Carmel students need jobs to help pay for their Carmel education (or activities). You will be helping a student achieve their academic goals.
Students are looking for a variety of jobs for this summer
- Employers are required to make advanced registration.
- No more than 2 representatives per table.
- Table and chairs will be available.
- There is no fee to attend this event.
- Bring your company literature and application forms
- A maximum of 16 employers allowed
- Set up time STARTS AT 1:45 pm to accommodate testing
- On-site interview space available
To reserve your space, contact Mike Looby, Director of Philanthropy, 847-388-3454, email@example.com.
COVID protocols for safety include:
- Masks being worn at all times
- Temperature taken of your representative upon entering the school
- Completion of brief COVID exposure form (sample of the form can be sent in advance)
- Proof of vaccine or recent COVID test
- Rapid COVID test administered upon entering the building (test results take only 15 minutes). Carmel is an authorized provider of the COVID rapid test by the Lake County Health Department
- There will be a $10 fee for each test.
This event is being supported by Carmel’s National Business Honor Society.