Queen of Hearts Raffle

Will YOU be the one to find the Queen? Join in on Carmel Catholic High School’s first-ever Queen of Hearts Raffle, a game of chance made popular for its record jackpot prizes. Drawings for this weekly 50/50 raffle will be held "live" every Thursday on the Carmel Catholic Facebook page. Proceeds benefit tuition assistance and student programming.
 

Current jackpot is $108,435!

The next drawing is Thursday, September 30 at 12 pm

We really want to find the Queen of Hearts and we really want one of you to win half this pot! Starting September 2, any jokers pulled will still payout 10%, but they will NOT reset the board. We will pull each week until we find the Queen!

More than $10,000 has already been paid out to our lucky winners!
September 23: card number 42 revealed the 7 of Spades - Dianne G.
September 16: card number 12 revealed the Two of Hearts - Jackie L.
September 9: card number 53 revealed the Eight of Spades - Dianne S.
September 2: card number 7 revealed the 6 of Diamonds - Lisa Y.
August 26: card number 20 revealed the Five of Clubs - Rebecca N.
August 19: card number 23 revealed the 10 of Spades - Brenda B.
August 12: card number 2 revealed the Three of Diamonds - Brenda B.
August 5: card number 26 revealed the Four of Spades - Alejandra G. 
July 29: card number 29 revealed the Eight of Diamonds - Jennifer C.
July 22: card number 13 revealed the Ace of Hearts - Angela G.
July 15: card number 21 revealed the Ace of Clubs - Pamela B.
July 8: card number 3 revealed the Three of Spades - Ofelia R.
July 1: card number 10 revealed the Nine of Diamonds - Christine T.
June 24: card number 5 revealed the King of Spades - Melissa L.
June 17: card number 17 revealed the 4 of Hearts - Rebecca N.
June 10: card number 18 revealed the Six of Spades - Angela G.
June 3: card number 33 revealed the Joker - Karen K. won $5,723 (the board resets)
May 27: card number 6 revealed the Jack of Hearts - Maria B.
May 20: card number 44 revealed the 7 of Diamonds - David M.
May 13: card number 10 revealed the King of Hearts - Hillary O.
May 6: card number 13 revealed the Joker  - Dan H. won $4,917 (the board resets)
April 29: card number 24 revealed the Two of Clubs - Maura K.
April 22: card number 28 revealed the Six of Hearts - Virginia B.
April 15: card number 1 revealed the Nine of Spades - Chris D.
April 8: card number 52 revealed the Eight of Diamonds - Virginia C.
April 1: card number 2 revealed the Nine of Hearts - Pat I.
March 25: card number 18 revealed the Jack of Hearts - Kristine D.
March 18: card number 43 revealed the King of Hearts - Brent R.
March 11: card number 4 revealed the 3 of Clubs - Annette B.
March 4: card number 22 revealed the Queen of Clubs - Maggie W.
February 24: card number 25 revealed the 4 of diamonds - Eileen K.

How It Works

  • Purchase your weekly raffle tickets (1 ticket for $5) online at carmelhs.org/queenofhearts/.
    • Weekly online ticket sales will begin at 9:00 am on the day after the weekly drawing and will close at midnight on the day of the drawing
  • Pick a card number(s) (#1-54) from the board you believe will contain the Queen of Hearts.
    • At the time of purchase, each entrant will select a virtual card number(s) from the remaining unopened virtual card number(s). The purchaser may purchase unlimited raffle tickets under each of the remaining card number(s).

  • Tune in "LIVE" every Thursday on the Carmel Catholic Facebook page to see if you are the winner.
  • If your ticket is selected and the card number on the ticket reveals a joker, you will receive 10% of the pot and the remaining 90% will roll over to next week.
  • If your ticket is selected and the card number on the ticket reveals the Queen of Hearts, you will receive 50% of the pot.
    • Queen of Hearts ends the raffle.
  • Each week the Queen of Hearts or Joker is not selected, all tickets will be destroyed and the full amount of the pot will roll over to the following week. The jackpot grows each week as more people play. Donors and sponsors helped fund the initial pot of $4,000.
  • The jackpot amount, based on ticket sales, will be posted in the school newsletter each week, on the school website, and on social media.
  • Thank you for your support! These proceeds benefit tuition assistance and student programming at Carmel Catholic High School.
Rules and Regulations
 

Only individuals 21 years or older at the time of purchase may enter the raffle. This raffle is void where prohibited by law. Purchasers must physically be present in the state of Illinois when the transaction occurs. This game is intended to conform to all City, State and other requirements.

View official rules and regulations. Carmel Catholic High School reserves the right to amend the official rules with reasonable notice posted on this webpage. Employees from the following CCHS offices are ineligible to play: Admissions, Advancement, and Marketing.

Questions? Contact queenofhearts@carmelhs.org.