Queen of Hearts Raffle
Next Drawing – December 8
How It Works
- Purchase your weekly raffle tickets (1 ticket for $5) online at carmelhs.org/queenofhearts/. Tickets are good only for the drawing they are purchased for. Continue playing until the Queen is found!
- Weekly online ticket sales will begin at 9:00 am on the day after the weekly drawing and will close at midnight on the day of the drawing
- Pick a card number(s) (#1-54) from the board you believe will contain the Queen of Hearts.
At the time of purchase, each entrant will select a virtual card number(s) from the remaining unopened virtual card number(s). The purchaser may purchase unlimited raffle tickets under each of the remaining card number(s).
- Tune in "live" every Thursday at noon on the Carmel Catholic Facebook page to see if you are the winner.
- If your ticket is selected and the card number on the ticket reveals a joker, you will receive 10% of the pot and the remaining 90% will roll over to next week.
- If your ticket is selected and the card number on the ticket reveals the Queen of Hearts, you will receive 50% of the pot. The Queen of Hearts ends the raffle.
November 17: Card #7, Ace of Spades, Jane P.
November 10: Card #13, 6 of Hearts, Laura O.
November 3: Card #6, 8 of Spades, Sandra P.
October 27: Card #30, 2 of Spades, Michele B.
October 20: Card #27, 6 of Diamonds, Lisa C.
October 6: Card #5, King of Spades, Suzanne J.
September 29: Card #3, 10 of Diamonds, Helen G.
September 22: Card #8, 7 of Hearts, Liz H.
September 15: Card #32, 10 of Hearts, Judith B.
August 11: Card #4, 8 of Diamonds, DeAnn M.
August 4: Card #14, 7 of Spades, Michael L.
July 28: Card #48, 2 of Diamonds, Richard C.
July 21: Card #18, Nine of Clubs, Jeff K.
July 14: Card #16, 4 of Hearts, Janet L.
July 7: Card #13, Joker, Karen K. wins $1,387
June 23: Card #8, 6 of Clubs, Lamont B.
June 16: Card #7, 3 of Diamonds, Ted B.
June 2: Card #32, King of Spades, Barb S.
Only individuals 21 years or older at the time of purchase may enter the raffle. This raffle is void where prohibited by law. Purchasers must physically be present in the state of Illinois when the transaction occurs. This game is intended to conform to all City, State and other requirements.