EFT Sports Performance Program
Carmel Catholic High School has partnered with EFT Sports Performance
EFT Sports Performance is a world-class training program that caters to a wide variety of clientele, including professional athletes, collegiate/elite high school athletes, corporate executives, and adults. At Carmel Catholic, EFT training is incorporated into athletic team training.
EFT training programs...
- Are customized for the client or group’s training goals using various methodologies.
- Bridge the gap between strength training and sport training through the use of dynamic, movement-based exercises. By training movements, not muscles, your body learns to directly apply your strength and power gains to the movements made during your sport. This efficient formula yields maximum results in minimal time. Every workout and exercise is designed to maximize your potential.
- Provide year-long training for athletes.
EFT's offerings include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pre and post assessments
- Functional total body strength training
- Sports and position-specific skill development
- Multi-directional quickness
- Jumping plyometrics
- Core strength and stability training
- Injury prevention exercises
- Injury recovery exercises following rehabilitation
- Flexibility training
Carmel Weight Room Regular Hours
Before School 6:30–7:30 am
After School 3:30–6:30 pm, hourly
Before school 6:30–7:30 am
The EFT program is also available to Carmel Catholic students, parents, faculty and staff. EFT trainers will provide up to five small and/or large group sessions for one year.