CLASS OF 2024
Students who want to be considered for admission must submit a formal application to Carmel Catholic High School by December 13, 2019. Applications received after this date will still be considered as long as space is available.
The following steps need to be taken in order to have a completed application:
- Take the Entrance Exam, held the first Saturday in December.
- Fill out the application for admission. Applications can be submitted online or by hard copy. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to obtain a hard copy of the application.
- Complete the “Authorization to Release/Exchange Confidential Information” form. By signing and submitting this form to your student's grade/junior high school, you are directing them to release records that are necessary for your student’s application file.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Click here to begin the application for admission.
- If your student did NOT participate in the Shadow Day program this year, you will need to create an account.
- If your student participated in a Shadow Day this year, enter your email and the system will recognize it and send you a link to the admissions portal. Once you are logged in to the admissions portal, skip to step #5.
- Enter your email.
- Fill out the "Online Inquiry."
- This form will ask you for a variety of information. On the second page, click "Add a Prospect" to fill in your student's information.
- Once the "Inquiry" form is complete, click on “Continue to Admissions Portal.”
- Click on your student’s name.
- Fill out the “Student Questionnaire,” “Demographic Data,” and “Application for Admission.”
- While filling out the application, make sure to click on "Records Release" for incoming freshmen. Complete this form and give it to your student's current school.
- You have completed the application for admission to Carmel Catholic High School!