CLASS OF 2024
Students who want to be considered for admission must submit a formal application to Carmel Catholic High School by December 13, 2019. Applications received after this date will still be considered as long as space is available.
The following steps need to be taken in order to have a completed application:
- Take the Entrance Exam, held the first Saturday in December.
- Fill out the application for admission. Applications can be submitted online or by hard copy. Please email email@example.com if you would like to obtain a hard copy of the application.
- Complete the “Authorization to Release/Exchange Confidential Information” form. By signing and submitting this form to your student's grade/junior high school, you are directing them to release records that are necessary for your student’s application file.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Begin the application for admission and enter your email.
- If you are new to our system, you will be asked to fill out an inquiry form before our application. Once the inquiry form is complete, you will be sent an email with a link to our Admissions Portal.
- If the system recognizes your email address, an email will be sent with a link to our Admissions Portal.
- Once in the Admissions Portal, click on the blue box “Apply for Admission.”
- Click on the “View Checklist” button under the name of your student who wishes to apply. If their name is not listed, please click on the green “Add a New Application” button at the bottom of the page.
- Complete each of the required sections so they are listed as completed.
- While filling out the application, make sure to click on the "Authorization to Release/Exchange Confidential Information” form. Complete this form and give it to your student's current school.
- You have completed the application for admission to Carmel Catholic High School!