CLASS OF 2024
We understand that the decision to join the Carmel Catholic community is highly personal and that each family has their own unique criteria and questions. For that reason, we suggest that families consider utilizing the following list as a guide through the admissions process.
- Schedule a Personal Tour at carmelhs.org/tour/.
- Attend our Insider Experience – Parent Preview Program, visit carmelhs.org/events/.
- Sign your student up for a Shadow Day at carmelhs.org/shadowday/.
- Attend our Open House, held each year on the first Sunday of November.
- The Carmel Catholic High School Entrance Exam is held the first Saturday in December.
- Incoming freshmen are required to take the Carmel Catholic High School Entrance Exam in order to be considered for admission. This exam is for 8th grade students only.
- There is a required $25 testing fee.
- Pre-registration is strongly encouraged but not required.
- For additional information regarding the exam, visit carmelhs.org/entranceexam/.
- Students who want to be considered for admission should submit a formal application to Carmel Catholic High School by December 13, 2019. Applications received after this date will still be considered as long as space is available.
- The following steps need to be taken in order to have a completed application:
- Fill out the application for admission. Applications can be submitted online at carmelhs.org/apply/ or by hard copy. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to obtain a hard copy of the application.
- Complete the "Authorization to Release/Exchange Confidential Information" form. By signing and submitting this form to your student's grade/junior high school, you are directing them to release records that are necessary for your student’s application file.
- Those students whose process is completed will then be considered for admission. The admissions committee reviews the test scores and admissions application. Exam results, along with letters of acceptance will be mailed in mid-January.
- Factors that influence admission to Carmel Catholic High School include the prospective student’s entrance exam score, junior high school report cards, and previous standardized test scores.