The Registrar's Office processes and maintains academic records, permanent records from 1966 to the present, and immunization records from 1989 to the present.

Former students: The Registrar's Office can assist with preparing official transcripts. To request transcripts, register at Indicate your year of graduation, and request your transcript.

If you have any questions regarding the many ways in which the Registrar's Office can assist you, please contact:
Sue Gille, Registrar
(847) 388-3311