The functions of the Registrar's Office are to:
- Process and maintain academic records--permanent records from 1966 to the present--and immunization records from 1989 to the present
- Maintain enrollment statistics
- Generate report cards
- Generate the Honor Roll
- Sign driver education forms and, when appropriate, sign Good Student Discount forms for car insurance
- Prepare official transcripts
- Current Seniors: To request transcripts, please use your current Naviance account.
- Former Students: To request transcripts, register at www.parchment.com. Indicate your year of graduation, and request your transcript.
If you have any questions regarding the many ways in which the Registrar's Office can assist you, please contact:
Sue Gille, Registrar