Step 1: Take the Entrance Exam
- Incoming freshmen are required to take the Carmel Catholic High School Entrance Exam in order to be considered for admission. This exam is for 8th grade students only.
- Date and Time: Saturday, December 2, 2017, 8-11:45 a.m.
- Students must pre-register for the Entrance Exam. Registration will begin on November 18, 2017.
- For additional information, click here.
Step 2: Apply
- Eighth grade students and their families need to formally apply to Carmel Catholic. The following steps need to be taken in order to have a completed application:
- The online application for admission will be made available on Saturday, January 14, 2017.
- Please contact Brian Stith, Director of Admissions, if you would like to receive a hard copy of the application.
- Submit the application fee of $400.
- Complete the authorization form: Records Release to CCHS.
- Completed applications are due by January 27, 2017. Click here to begin the application.
Step 3: Acceptance
- Those students whose process is completed by the deadline will then be considered for admission. The admissions committee reviews the test scores and admissions application. Acceptance letters will be mailed mid-February. The application fee is non-refundable to students who have been accepted to Carmel. Students who are not accepted to Carmel Catholic will be refunded their application fee via mail mid-February.
- Factors that influence admission to Carmel Catholic High School include: the prospective student’s entrance exam score, junior high school report cards, previous standardized test scores, participation in co-curricular activities, the junior high school attended by the student, as well as legacy relationships with Carmel Catholic.
If you have any questions, please contact Brian Stith, Director of Admissions at 847-388-3320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.