Strategic Plan | Goal area 3 | Catholic Identity
Goal 1: Create a comprehensive formation program for faculty and staff.
- Objective 1.1. Create a faculty and staff formation program and report to the CCHS principal and president.
Goal 2. Create a comprehensive formation program for students.
- Objective 2.1. Increase faith experiences at Carmel (e.g., Mass, Adoration, and Reconciliation)..
- Objective 2.2. Develop and execute a plan to enhance retreat programs for grades 9-11.
- Objective 2.3. Develop and implement a plan to emphasize Christian Service as a lifelong commitment and report to the CCHS president.
- Objective 2.4. Explore possibilities for cross-curricular projects and report to the CCHS principal and president.
Goal 3. Develop a plan to enhance the school's Catholic identity.
- Objective 3.1. Continue the Mission Effectiveness Committee’s work on an ongoing basis.
- Objective 3.2. Continue to develop a formation program for the CCHS board of directors.
- Objective 3.3. Develop and implement a plan to increase the frequency of all-school masses and present to the CCHS president.
- Objective 3.4. Develop and implement a plan to expand guest speaker offerings to the parent community, alumni community and broader community and present to the CCHS president.
- Objective 3.5. Explore, expand, and enhance Carmel traditions and rituals and report to the president and administrative team.