We are excited to announce that Carmel Catholic High School has partnered with EFT Sports Performance for the 2016-17 school year!
EFT Sports Performance is a world-class training program that caters to a wide variety of clientele, including professional athletes, collegiate/elite high school athletes, corporate executives and adults.
For $300, EFT trainers will provide up to five small and/or large group sessions for one year (July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017). Trainers will be available before and after school and on Saturday mornings.
EFT training programs...
- Are customized for the client or group’s training goals using various methodologies.
- Bridge the gap between strength training and sport training through the use of dynamic, movement-based exercises. By training movements, not muscles, your body learns to directly apply your strength and power gains to the movements made during your sport. This efficient formula yields maximum results in minimal time. Every workout and exercise is designed to maximize your potential.
- Provide year-long training for athletes.
EFT's offerings include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pre and post assessments
- Functional total body strength training
- Sports and position-specific skill development
- Multi-directional quickness
- Jumping plyometrics
- Core strength and stability training
- Injury prevention exercises
- Injury recovery exercises following rehabilitation
- Flexibility training
All these offerings are available to Carmel Catholic students, parents, faculty and staff!
Carmel Coaches and Players Credit EFT for Success
In a recent Lake County News-Sun post, Amanda Elert '16, named ESCC Player of the Year, and softball coach Shane Scheuneman credited EFT training for the Corsairs' power surge this softball season.
To learn more about EFT Sports Performance, visit their website at eftchicago.com and/or view their promotional flyer.
If you have any questions about the 2016-17 program, please contact Mr. Andy Bitto at 847-388-3328 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If you would prefer to add the $300 per participant fee to your tuition account, click here to print the appropriate form. Please complete and submit this form to Mr. Andy Bitto, Carmel Catholic High School, One Carmel Parkway, Mundelein, IL 60060.